We provide project management, engineering, and software development consultation for research, television broadcast, medical, transportation and industrial applications. The team is led by a Certified Scrum Master in the Agile software development methodology. Our team has an extensive track record of completed projects, on time, and within budget.
We believe in the Agile Software Development methodology and have helped clients convert from legacy methods. We leverage tools like JIRA for project management and issue tracking, Jenkins and Bamboo for continuous integration, GIT for code, branch, and release management, Slack and Skype for daily communications and scrum. We embrace the Agile principles of
- Customer satisfaction by early and continuous delivery of valuable software
- Welcome changing requirements, even in late development
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
- Close, daily cooperation between business people and developers
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication (co-location)
- Working software is the principal measure of progress
- Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Simplicity—the art of maximizing the amount of work done—is essential
Figure 1 is an example burndown chart for one of our projects. We use JIRA to estimate, track, and predict all projects. The Agile methodology allows us to accurately estimate and track our progress, while giving continuous feedback to our customers about where we are in the development cycle.
Figure 2 exemplifies a continuous integration suite and extensive set of automated unit tests that we were able to build for a legacy process client that was having significant quality issues with their Computation Fluid Dynamics software