We provide project management, engineering, and software development consultation for research, television broadcast, medical, and industrial applications. The team is led by a Certified Scrum Master in the Agile software development methodology. Our team has an extensive track record of completed projects, on time, and within budget. We have had a successful track record of leading projects and managing the software development cycle in the areas of
- Perform requirements analysis and system engineering for the design of digital pathology systems at Omnyx, LLC. Worked with team to identify and document requirements using IBM DOORS product in compliance with FDA quality guidelines for the development of medical devices.
- Manage and direct the Vaudiosoft Team to develop and maintain broadcast operations systems at NBC Universal
- Develop and maintain molecular pathology data analysis applications for GE Global Research
- Develop and deploy a custom healthcare diagnostic application with full integration of Microsoft Health Vault and Google Health
- Perform systems engineering and project management to evaluate alternative automation systems for Univision Radio
- Develop a company research tool to assist in business acquisition for GE Capital